Easy, delicious, potato soup. Roasted vegetables and garlic pureed in the Vitamix. Recipe below.
2 Yukon gold potatoes
3-4 cups of chicken stock
1 celery stalk
3 roasted garlic cloves
½ cup whole milk
lemon juice, salt & pepper to taste
- Dice potatoes and cut carrot and celery stalk in half. Cut top off garlic cloves.
- Place all ingredients on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over vegetables.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Roast at 375 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Heat chicken stock in saucepan.
- Transfer chicken stock and roasted vegetables to Vitamix and puree.
- Add milk slowly until desired consistency.
- Squeeze lemon juice and season with salt & pepper to taste.