Almond and Pecan Granola
2 cups rolls oats
1 cup sliced almonds
1 cup candied pecans (or regular pecans, based on preference)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/8 cup any bland salad oil you have on hand (i.e. vegetable, canola, safflower)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper.
- Mix oats, almonds, pecans, cinnamon, salt, and oil in a medium-sized bowl.
- Warm honey and maple syrup in a microwave-resistant measuring cup for 20 seconds (just to get it to pour more easily)
- Pour warmed honey and maple syrup mixture into dry ingredients, coating evenly.
- Transfer mixture to baking sheet and bake until toasted or slightly browned for 20-25 minutes.
- Let granola cool before storing.